Friday, September 23, 2011

Monster Party!

For my son's second birthday i went with the monster theme!! :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE the little monsters and had so much fun with the theme!!

For decorations:
I made the banner :)) I currently sell it in my shop!!  Colors and design can always be changed!!



 The first two our cutouts i made! The monster banner came from http://www.playpatterns.net/ and the last picture is monster cutouts i bought from a local party store!!







All the pictures above are how i decorated the table!! :) I made the hats, straw decoratins, cups, and paper cones decorations! The monster themed plates, and table cover came from target!! and the polka dot balloons, paper straws and paper cones came from http://www.shopsweetlulu.com/ (she has so many cute things on her website!!)


Ive seen the idea for a candy buffet everywhere and i just had to have one lol i chose a smaller one than you usually see though since i had a bunch of young kids at the party! :) I made the buffet candys bags, i purchased the monster sticker i used for the bags from a fellow etsian!!


I purchase these cute cookies and cake from a local bakery! and made the monster cupcakes!! :)


The bags were the biggest hit of the party!!! I was so excited when i stumbled across the tutorial for these!!

Ill be posting the tutorials for the bags and cupcakes soon!! I hope these ideas come in handy!! If you have any questions please feel free to email  me!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment